Thursday, March 17, 2011

A PRETEND PATENT...

That's right...I hold the patent (pretend) of course...for this fancy...do it yourself..."keep your gloves on so that they don't fall off...or get snow inside of your coat genius idea". All of you who are skeptical...clearly you don't understand! All you need is clear packaging tape...(because lets face it...fashion matters..) and just begin by wrapping. There is no real art to it...that is the true genius of it...and it WORKS! Don't be envious or jealous...just keep working hard and you will find your genius idea too!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

BRILLIANT! I must do this! (Thanks alot for telling me AFTER winter is over...or BETTER be over...) :-)

Really missed seeing/visiting/chatting with you at Abby's the other week. BLASTED snow.

Abigail said...

This is great! Here's my secret for keeping feet dry (a family heirloom passed down to me by my mother and proceeding on to countless generations). Before putting boots on your children's feet, have them slip each foot inside a bread bag. Rubber band the bag to each leg at the shin (over long socks or pants) and continue dressing as usual.

I won't be jealous of your children's fashionable hands if you aren't jealous of my children's fashionable feet! :)

Full of Grace said...

Too Funny! Hey, whatever works right?? :) Still hoping we can get together soon! :)