Tuesday, December 08, 2009

This was a particularly fun treat....all of my siblings together with our spouses.....ALONE!!!....Well not actually alone...the kids were at a different table...we had a good time...and I hope to do this again when we visit next time.
The kiddos were over here at this table. Mom and Dad treated them to the ANGRY MOB sundae....Giant Bowls of ice cream, with loads of toppings and Brownies...It was pretty quiet over there....they must have been hungry:)
Orams donuts.....THIS is a true treat....Amanda and John treated us to these on Sat. morning. Orams is located in Beaver Falls PA and is a famous Bakery. If you are ever out that way...this is a MUST try! The cinnamon rolls are famous and are HUGE...way bigger than your hand...WAY bigger! I discovered these at college...and I am so glad that I did.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: