Wednesday, June 16, 2010

MORE NOTHINGNESS....

How exciting...nothing is really happening. I like that. Ballgames are over...(check) Membership to the town pool gotten...(check) (Thanks Mom and Dad V.) ....no more late night suppers (I hope)...school is over next week (Double Check!) ...etc...

I am just so excited to have Cory and the kiddos home soon...it is something Ive been looking forward to for so long!

We have a small garden in place...nothing much...some Roma tomatoes, red peppers, lettuce, burgandy beans, sugar snap peas...another plot will have some different squashes, grape tomatoes...I have some container plants...mint, lemon basil, reg. basil, sage, parley...and some flowers. We are proud of ourselves for not killing them so far. The one thing I have planted that I love is my favorite flower...snapdragons...I love those things.

Fathers Day is soon...gotta dream something up for the guy who has nothing, but cant seem to think of anything he needs hahahaha! Gander Mountain here we come :-)

Gotta feed a hungry baby...until next time...

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

the great thing about snapdragons is that you can deadhead the spent flowers and it will continue to bloom ALL summer long. Seriously-the things don't die. I love them too.

It was so nice to see you last week. Thanks for letting me rain on the parade!

Wendy said...

I actually had one COME BACK the very next year!!!! Crazy!!! It was so nice to see you too...I always think the more the merrier...it makes it so much fun---very glad that you "rained" :-)