Monday, November 29, 2010

THANKSGIVING CONT'D...

These are sort of out of order...Asher is polishing off the applesauce here...
Nicely set table with a smarty pants in the background.
This table cloth was regularly 32.00...marked down to $5.99....I got it for $2.99.....Oh yeah!
Oh, I forgot to mention that Will was kind enough to bring a bottle of wine! Thanks Will! My Mother in Law loaned me these plates since I didnt really want to set the table with my blue ones! Thanks Mom!....Plus a few decorations...everything looked nice.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jthemilker said...

Did you get a new table and chairs?

Wendy said...

We got a new table from a yard sale, and then the chairs from Corys Aunt Sherrie. She sent the table too...but this one was bigger. It is kind of like Mom and Dads it folds down on both sides. It is old, but we like it. We can ALL sit now..:-)