Saturday, February 12, 2011

BECAUSE...WHEN I TAKE PICTURES...I TAKE A MILLION.

Valentines...excited for the Valentine dance...hehe.
One snuck in. (I know that is not a word...I like it.)
This year, Isaac was very intent on making this a special day for me since it is his last Valentines Dance, due to him going to middle school next year. He made a very sentimental card and bought me a "love bug" to ask me formally to the dance. He wanted to hold my hand everywhere we went, and was really such a gentleman. He presented me with a pink carnation when we arrived, and made sure that he danced with me. He is a tender heart for sure...paying such close attention to detail...I wonder about the lucky woman who will steal his heart :-)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Golly, you've got a good-looking family!

I can't get over how grown-up and handsome Isaac looks. Watch out, girls!