Saturday, February 11, 2012

VALENTINE DANCE 2012 CONT'D...

Gorgeous Gayle! She was quite the beauty in her sparkly gown. Who doesn't like sparkles?

She is looking quite grown up....and SOUNDING grown up! Her Grandmother gave her some money to get something to go with her dress...she thought I would forget...so she kept saying ..."Mommy...when are we going to get the accessories!?" She is a girl after my own heart! So here she is with her earrings and Sparkly flower accessories!

Do you love to dress up? I do...and I imagine how they must feel...sort of like the first picture with her flitting her dress....spinning around...okay...maybe I am over the top...I think I am just as excited as they are! It makes me happy that they enjoy the same things that I do.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Full of Grace said...

The color of that dress really is perfect for Gaylie! :) She is so vibrant and she reminded me just a little of a pretty little peacock princess :) So Cute :)