Friday, March 31, 2006

Welcome to Kindergarten



This is my son the jokester. I was so excited for the first day of school pictures...I dressed him in a crisp white shirt. His Father allowed him to play with markers. Another teacher gave him an orange lollipop. Needless to say I brought a different shirt to school~a RED one. Isaac brought the picture home, and I thought he could have taken a better one, so I opted for the re-take. We practiced smiling...I thought we had it right. He brought home the picture nearly in tears...both Cory and his Mom told Isaac that I would not be pleased, so he was afraid to give it to me. I was having a stressful day, so when I saw it all I could do was laugh. Isaac said I knew you would laugh Mommy, Nicholas said his Mommy laughed too! Apparently Nicholas told Isaac to sport the "popeye" smile as we like to call it...we told him not to do it again. Better luck next year.

No comments: