Thursday, March 30, 2006

What's Up for Today?

Today is going to be an eventful day. The girls and I are home today, and I am getting much done around the house. I am in the midst of laundry. I seem to get it clean and then leave it in baskets...then one night, Cory and I rent a movie, or watch something on TV and we have a Folding night. There is always so much to do. But this morning, the beds are made, the living room is picked up, the kitchen is tidy, and I am working on my second load of laundry. I need to get a shower though...that is always my real goal of the day...when will the shower happen. I feel like I need to get all of my chores done first...and then that is my REWARD!!!
Later on today we are going to have our livingroom painted by Matt Zaccardo. It is a really pretty pale yellow creme with white trim. He and Cory did a great job! While they are working on the living room, I will be at their house helping Anna with supper where we will all feast on spaghetti and meatballs---Annas a really good cook! That is about it...I will be busy most of the day...but then I always am!

No comments: