Wednesday, July 20, 2011

GONE...

I am missing my husband...who has left me for the week. He is fulfilling his obligations at Liberty University. Every year he has to take what is called an "intensive class" . Normally classes are about 8 weeks long...but during the intensive it is an 8 week class shoved into one week...classes are 8-4:30 every day...with lots of work to do after class for the next day. He is feeling tired despite having no "little distractions" to deal with this week. I am proud of him and thankful that he is willing to pour himself out so selflessly.


Meanwhile....I am feeling tired, but am thankful that Thurs I will get a little break compliments of Corys Mom and Dad! I am also thankful that Isaac has really stepped up and started doing tasks that Cory would normally take care of...and without being asked! Just noticing that the trash needed taking out...and doing it! We talk a lot about showing initiative, and it feels like it is paying off! I was telling Cory just this morning how much I missed him, his company...my best friend. I also was telling him that I didnt enjoy being a single parent much, that life is so much easier when you are working alongside the person God designed you to be with...


Despite him being gone...we will continue to have a good time and work together to accomplish lifes daily tasks...And if anyone is interested in joining us..we are free on Friday...Come play with us!

No comments: