Tuesday, September 01, 2009

I'M CRAVING THESE........

I am in the mood for this sweet and salty treat...but don't have the makings...drat! They are soo good...a pretzel....add a rolo...put it in the oven for a little....press a pecan in and voila...everyone thinks youre wonderful...ha.

About the bat project...I guess they will be finished early next week...all that needs done is the finishing...and that takes a lot of custom cuts and what not...the colors look great though!

School starts next week...I am not quite ready for my kiddos to leave. I don't feel like I have had enough of a summer with them :( I do crave the routine that comes with it though...that will be good for me. I am sure Eli will notice the lack of playmates too. Oh well...

Hope everyone is having a wonderful end to their summer...it just went way to quick though, huh?

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

yumo.

I'd heard of using hershey kisses (and hugs) before but the caramel Rolo's take it up a (delicious) knot!

Unknown said...

Wendy....when can I make some with you looks verrry yummy

Full of Grace said...

They look wonderful and super easy! The only problem I have is that none of my kiddos like nuts..I don't know how well they would fly with the walnuts on top...