Friday, October 01, 2010

JUST NOTHING...

I need energy. I am tired. I collapse into bed every night...I don't even remember eating lunch yesterday...oh well...I will strive to do better.

Tomorrow Cory and I get the pleasure of going to a friends wedding...Yippee! That means dressing up...make-up...shoes...am I really that vain? I don't care...I like dressing up and looking nice :-) Thanks to our friend Terri for watching 5 kiddos for us so that we can enjoy ourselves!

I took the two little boys to Dunkin Donuts for a ...Donut....They enjoyed it...I wanted to get a coffee...so I enjoyed it too. I like to have special moments with each of the kids...a donut might not be much...but it is the idea of doing something out of the ordinary that makes it special.

I love Fall...the temperature is more bearable...don't get me wrong...I love to go to the pool...but there is an excitement about Fall. Maybe it is the pumpkins, brightly colored leaves, mums....apples...and the smells of the oven again...I love it. Have you ever been to Robas Pumpkin Farm? If not...GO! You wont be sorry.

Hope everyone is having a fabulous week! I need another cup of coffee...

No comments: