Monday, October 26, 2009

A CRISP MORNING...

Good Morning! BRRRRR...I had to turn the heat up this morning to take the chill off the air. I am really dreading this start to the inevitable winter...Dont get me wrong...there are definate perks to Snow...SLEDRIDING...and well............I guess sledriding. Also...I like to put my order in for a White Christmas :) Enough of this COLD talk.

Yesterday Asher got baptized and we had some family here for lunch. It was really yummy...Ham, Mashed Potatoes, Coleslaw, Ambrosia, Rolls, marinated carrots...and a new dish I had never had before...Scallopped Pineapple....it was SO good. Mom did a lot of the work....I did the Ambrosia and the Scallopped Pineapple and the rolls. It was a good time.

This morning the "school" kids are all up and ready...eating cereal for breakfast. I dread going outside....OH no more cold talk.

Gotta wake Eli and the baby...Have a good day!

No comments: