Sunday, July 09, 2006

ANOTHER TOOTHLESS GRIN MOMENT....

Isaac had been working on his 2nd "wiggly" tooth, and I finally said...do you want me to pull it out? I was suprised he said "yes"...so I did! I took before and after photos, but I need to finish my roll of film...(I need a digital camera bad!) I know that losing your baby teeth are a common thing...but they are such milestones to me...it is just another reminder that he is getting to be such a big boy. I am such a sentimental fool...why can't I just be happy and not wallow in it all? hmmmm...enough belly aching...the tooth fairy which was a He this time gave a gift under the pillow, but puzzled Isaac as to why the bag that contained his tooth was still sitting in the same place? hmmmm good question!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Why? does it have tooth jewelry? Who is Jen anyways?

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jemit said...

JEN is advertising on your blog..you can dump her or keep her..your choice.. I'd moderate comments if I were you.. I do. I got a LOT of spam and I just delete it before it gets published on the blog.

Wendy said...

How do I delete her?

Jemit said...

When you see comments like this, just click on the trash can on the comment..it'll delete it.
The other choice is to moderate the comments.. it's easier. You get to select what comments are posted to your blog. I highly recommend it.

Michelle said...

Oh, this makes me think of Matthew and how he is getting near the age to start loosing his baby teeth. I am so sentimental, too! I will probably keep them all (at least for a while!)... Why, I don't know. I guess it is just part of my baby that is being lost. Oh, I will quit my bellyaching, too! LOL :D

Did you decide to moderate comments? When I started this, I kept getting those annoying spammers, too. Then, I made it so to leave a comment you have to type in a code each time. Now, I don't get anymore silly "comments". Your mom is right. It is a lot easier than going through all your comments and deleting ones you don't want!