Thursday, December 21, 2006

HELP...I'VE FALLEN...AND I CAN'T GET UP!!!

Do you remember this saying? Well, everytime I am pregnant it always comes back to me. When I was prego with Isaac I got stuck in the bathtub on all fours TRYING to get out, I finally had to get Cory to (ahem) "hoist" me out...embarrassing! Well, I have had similar experiences with each child...this one is no different...well sort of different. I am having such bad sciatic pain that I can barely walk, stand, or sit. (Excuse me...where does that leave me?) Anyways...after we came home from a friends house yesterday night...I thought to myself (like I always do when I have this pain) I should get in the tub.--instant relief...until I try to get out!!!! AHHHHHH...I am stuck in the tub...I really thought I would never get out...Cory had no idea what to do, and at one point was standing in the tub to try and lift me out...that did NOT work...that HURT! Eventually...I was able to stand up. That night in bed I had to go to the bathroom --but I could not get out of bed...so I woke Cory up to watch me struggle and cry...needless to say, I will be visiting the Chiropractor at some point today (I hope!)--Corys Dad has been so good to go get Isaac from school, and bring him there as well--let's just hope I don't get "stuck" anywhere else...he would not be so happy to have to "hoist" me anywhere!

2 comments:

Jane said...

You really should write a book!!!

Jemit said...

That is truly a well painted picture.. ahem..! I agree with Aunt Jane.. you could make a mint writing your stories..