Saturday, December 09, 2006

ONLY 16 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS !!!

Only 16 days until Christmas Day!!! This afternoon the kids and I worked on making paper snowmen, snowflakes, and those jingle chains. They are very proud of all the fruits of their labor :) Each day the kids will take a chain off to countdown to the big day! Next, is Christmas tree hands !
Last night Gayle came into my bedroom covered in GREEN SHARPIE !!!! OH NO ! I can't seem to get it all the way off. She even stuck it in her ear...now what??? If that did not make matters worse...she drew all over the tv, and the walls, and the entertainment center...all I could do was cry. (and scrub). It came off of the screen, but not off the walls or entertainment center, or the other parts of the tv...she was very creative, and even drew on a piece of pizza that we had for supper. I might give those Mr. Clean Erasers a try...they seem to work on pen...but I don't know about indullible marker!

6 comments:

Jthemilker said...

Keith says that Mr Clean Erasers will take off the sharpie. They use it at work.

Does she take after her mother? Or her Aunt?

Ha ha ha.. :)

Jane said...

This really gave me a good laugh. I am still laughing and having a hard time typing! Maybe you should write an Erma Bombeck type book on the perils of motherhood and cash in!

Wendy said...

JJ--Yes...she takes after her aunt due to the fact that I never remember writing on the walls...hmmmm.

Aunt Jane--Oh yes...I would make millions I am sure with all of our catasrophes! Someday I will look back and smile...but probably not soon!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.