Tuesday, February 06, 2007

GOOD MORNING !

This morning is a particularly good day for me in that I don't have to take the girls out in the frigid cold! BRRRRRRR. My Father in law came and got Isaac for me this morning as he did yesterday, and took him to school. Sunday afternoon I came down with a cough...then at night it turned into a sore throat...then that next afternoon I went to the Drs to see if I had strep...it was negative thank goodness! I have been feeling pretty miserable. Today I have much to accomplish. Cory has put a huge dent in the laundry for me...I need to surprise him and finish it...(That would surprise me too by the way...in other words...no promises.) Yesterday for supper I roasted a chicken over red potatoes...it was delicious...Today I will make chicken soup with our leftovers...mmmmmmm. Just the thing for such a frozen day. I also have to tackle the dishes...something I HATE doing.
Tomorrow I get to sleep in...Yahoooo! Cory is taking the day off with his brother and his Dad...plus two little munchkins, and heading to the Sportsman show in Harrisburg. They make this trip every year, but this will be a first for Esther...she'll love it. Yes, the kids are taking a day off of school --but this is very educational too! I think Gayle and I might do something special like get a bagel at Dunkin Donuts, or I will take her to the play land at McD's...or perhaps stay home and snuggle, giving her all my attention. We shall see.
I hope everyone is having a great start to your morning too! Have a great day today!

No comments: