Friday, February 16, 2007

MORE VALENTINE HAPPENINGS...

Well, the kiddos had their class Valentine parties and were excited to show us all of their goodies!! Even little Gaylie got a few herself :) Tonight I have a big date!!! I am going to a Valentine Formal Dance....with Isaac ! We did this last year and had such a good time...he was so excited that we would go on our date again "just the two of us!" Now to find something dressy to wear...hmmm...all of my really dressy maternity clothes are summery...Oh well...I will have to manage somehow :)
ATTENTION---Peter Pan Peanut Butter has been recalled. It is tainted with Salmonella...trash yours if the number on top starts with 2111. We usually only buy JIFF but we had run out, and a friend gave us a jar of Peter Pan...oh yeah...we had the number...and guess what ? The jar was mostly empty...I am thankful that it was not one of the tainted ones. I think that Great Value is another brand...just make sure you check out that number!
Tomorrow the kids have swim lessons, and then we will head off to a Birthday Party...FUN! The time is getting so close for Eli to join us! I am very uncomfortable and at the stage where I just *wish* it would be over! This coming week Cory has off of school. He is running a baseball camp for most of it...but that will only be part of the day. It is our hope that we will be able to finish up cleaning and organizing the house so that this little guy that we will meet soon, can be more comfortable...and Mommy too! A friend of mine is going to come over one or two days over break to help me. I cannot stand for very long, so she can help me do things like clean the items on my bakers rack...you know...all of the deep cleaning that doesn't seem to get done. Thank goodness for good friends. Another thought. It was really nice having Esther help me with all of those chores yesterday. So many times I could clean the girls room...make beds...etc. and they would come in and lay on their beds...get under the covers...drag toys from the toy room in...it would exhaust me and frustrate me that all my work seemed to be for naught. It occurred to me that by having her help me, it would be important to her that it "stay" that way...and it did! Hooray for small pleasures!!!! Hope everyone is staying warm!!! Just so you know...I try to check EVERYONES blog when I get the chance to be on the computer. I am limited as to when I can comment however. Sometimes I do not have time, but want to...and sometimes our computer freezes...that is really frustrating. Just know that I think about each and every one of you, and look forward to keeping in touch with you even in this small way!

No comments: