Thursday, February 01, 2007

MY LITTLE GAYLIE GIRL ....

It seems to me that I do not post enough pictures...or post about Gayle often enough. So...here is two in one. This photo was taken this past June at Corys Grandparents wedding anniversary party. I love this picture, and keep it on the fridge. Gaylie is growing up so fast...and I am afraid that even this picture does not accurately represent her for how she looks today...but it is close. Gayle is very excited about the baby coming, and will kiss my belly and talk to Eli. She has quite a vocabulary, and never ceases to amaze us all. She is a tiny little thing...but wow can she eat! She will be starting Preschool 2 days a week this year.---This is something that she has been waiting for! Esther will be starting Kindergarten and of course Isaac will be in 2nd grade, so I will only have two precious babies at home...one of which gets to be a very big girl and go to school! Gayle is also very involved in playing dress up--she loves to dress up in princess outfits, and then gracelfully flit in like a butterfly and say to Cory "Wanna Marry Me?" all the while batting her eyelashes...who taught her how to do that? I sure don't act like that! Oh well, I am sure I will have more about "Little Gaylie Lou Who" to post at another time...until then...enjoy.

3 comments:

Jthemilker said...

Very sweet... what a little gem she is.

All smiles.

Jemit said...

When I saw this picture..it gave me a rush of memories.. way back to when YOU were a little bitty girlie.. and standing outside of the big house in Logan's Ferry looking at the peonies with your Gramma Imm. You know the picture I am referring to.. don't know why, but it came to mind.

Abigail said...

You both look so beautiful here.