Friday, February 02, 2007

SPECIAL DAYS !

Actually today is just an ordinary day...with some special times here and there. This afternoon after school, Esther is going to go to her friend Tanners home to eat lunch and play. They love each others company and seem to have a really good time together. Esther seems to get along better with boys than girls for some reason...:) Since Esther was preoccupied for the afternoon, I decided to go and visit Isaac at school during his lunch period. Gayle and I met him there, and made the day a little extra special for him I think. One of the little boys kept staring at my belly, and then finally got the nerve to ask me if I were pregnant...I said ...I sure hope so! Either I am or I have eaten way too much pizza! Isaac always buys ice cream on Friday...so I had him buy one for Gayle too. He came back and handed one to me as well...apparently you can buy two mini ice cream sandwiches for the cost of a large one, so he was very thoughtful. It made me laugh to see some of the kids promise to be the best friend of another if they would just give them their ice cream...it was quite a scene at the lunch room. HA. Later on when I pick up the kiddos, I will be making supper, then later heading out to our church for a "Thank You Service". Cory has to run the clock for the basketball game, so the kids and I will be going alone. Tomorrow is grocery day. I need ice bad. I have a closet confession as I was telling a friend just yesterday. I have an addiction to ice. When I am pregnant I am deficient in iron...the symptom of this is chewing ice. I cannot chew ice when I am NOT pregnant...anyhow...I have been chewing a bag of ice a week...by myself...yes...the big bags you get at the gas station...all of it...CRUNCH CRUNCH. Yes, I will probably break my teeth...but I cannot stop...nor do I want to. So there...

No comments: