Friday, June 19, 2009

Hello Again


Greetings to everyone from the Valentines. We recently were able to purchase a new computer thanks to Cliff! I am hoping that I will be able to keep everyone updated with my blog...we shall see!!!
For those of you who don't know...we are expecting baby number 5 in about a month or less. It is another son, and his name is to be Asher James Valentine. We are very excited and feel very blessed! I will try to get some belly shots and post them :)
School is almost out for our family, and I cant wait. We have a vacation planned for the end of the month to Great Wolf Lodge, an indoor waterpark in the poconos. I needed somewhere where I wouldn't have to stand or walk for long periods of time, and at a time when I would not be so gigantic. I have heard lots of good things from friends that have gone, and am very excited. We will of course makes some other day trips...one hopefully the crayola factory, and of course we will be at the parks this summer as well:)
I suppose that I should close for now, and try to get something accomplished...have a fabulous day everyone!!!

2 comments:

Full of Grace said...

YAY, HOORAY, WHOOO HOOO (can you tell I'm excited you are going to try and blog again?)

I had a great time yesterday and hope you did too :)

Jemit said...

Welcome back.. it's been too long.
Pictures of kids would be nice..??