Thursday, June 25, 2009

The New Old Trampoline...

Our next door neighbor gave us this trampoline for free. It has no protective sides...no safety netting...but the kids are wild about it. Have you ever seen Americas Funniest Home Videos? Every Sunday night our family watches this program together while we munch on sloppy joes. Every Sunday there is multiple clips of people hurting themselves on these trampolines. I know in my heart that I would not have bought one for these very reasons...but to turn up a free one????? So far so good. No casualties. It is good exercise for them. Can you see me talking myself into this?

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

SO stinkin' JEALOUS! I guess you deserve it though, after all that neighbor has put you through.

I LOVE those trampolines. Super cool.

Wendy said...

Actually those neighbors moved. This particular neighbor moved in almost a year ago...he is selling his place and moving on...he was a nice guy...too bad for us!