Tuesday, June 30, 2009

VACATION!!!!!

Hi everyone! Today is our big day. The kids are so excited to go to this water park. I am kind of excited too. Even though it wont be for any real extended amount of time, I am just happy to be spending time with just our family. I originally wanted take the girls to their spa for pedicures and manicures...but when I saw the price...OUCH! So...They each picked out a nail polish color and I got some toe separators (that sounds like it hurts.) to add to the "spa". I think I spent $2 total. Now that is my kind of manicure/pedicure! I think I have a few other spa products that I can bring along to add to the fun. Cory is going to spend $2 on baseball cards and open them with Isaac so they have some kind of bonding time. What about Eli? What about him. Ha. Just kidding. I dont think he will suffer --I am sure some extra one on one tickle time is on the agenda...I am smiling just thinking of this time! I could ramble on forever...so I will stop. I will post pictures later.

No comments: