Thursday, November 19, 2009

FOTO FRIDAY ~MACRO~

Okay...for the life of me, I could not figure out how to get a shot close enough with my lens without it being unintelligible...so... I just cropped out some other shots and called it MACRO. The first one is a smile obviously :-)
This eye belongs to my little Elijah...I could stare at these little brownies all day long!

When I look at this I suppose it is not really the category of Macro..but I will include it because it is a whole lot closer than the original picture:)



I love sleeping babes...and sleeping pictures. This is my little Gaylie...so peaceful and quiet...but not for long :-)


Again not probably macro...but alot closer than it was.





Pumpkin Seeds...oooey gooey pumpkin seeds!




One of my flowers this summer...I just cropped the middle and this is what it gave me...they sure were pretty and lived FOREVER....even after the frost...In fact they are still alive...they are as beautiful as in the summer...I swear....I cannot believe it. I have had the kids periodically taking bouquets to school for their teacher...I hope I can get a picture of them in the snow...I really dont think they will ever die...ha ha.
JOIN US for the next FOTO FRIDAY challenge. Click on the following link to see some other shots of "MACRO" and find out what this next weeks challenge will be!!! The more the merrier...and you don't have to be a proffessional..:) (obviously:)

7 comments:

Tracy said...

The pumpkin seeds are my favorite, though the baby with the ice cream cone is pretty darn cute!

Jemit said...

Love that smile! That has to be my favorite.. Awesome job, Wendy

Nanci said...

The smile, the pumpkin seeds, and the sleeping Gaylie are my favorites. Who could possibly resist a smattering of freckles.

I'm amazed how clear your cropped photos remain.

Thanks for sharing.

Bonnie said...

I LOVE the ice cream one! How cute!
I think the last is my favorite, so crisp and cheerful!

I answered your ? over at my blog, but I'll tell you here too- the frost subject was our wood pile

Rebecca said...

good job!

It is unfair to have such a perfect mouth and teeth. Totally unfair.

And crazy cool that you are still getting FLOWERS--alive?!?! How can that be?! I ached for fresh flowers this week. But alas. :-(

Good job!

Unknown said...

I love the baby & ice cream! :) These are great! GOOD JOB!

Amy

Full of Grace said...

That is too funny! :) This isn't the first time where we almost duplicated our Foto Friday in some form or another :)

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your folks!!!