Thursday, November 12, 2009

OH HOW I WISH...

It is COLD here today. I don't like to wake up and feel like I can't get out of bed because of how COLD it feels. Today was one of those mornings. I felt like making a post today...and this is my comfort...SOUP! This soup tastes exactly like my Grandmothers. It is a comfort to me on chilly days...and on days that I particularly miss her.
I love soup any time of year...and most kinds of soups...I don't make them very often, but will probably make them more now that it is COLD.


I am hoping that anyone who reads this has a great day, and comes home to a warm toasty home...perhaps with your own bowl of soup :) And always make extra...and give someone you know a pint or a quart...soup can be special...can't it? Does anyone else feel the same way about soup? or something else?...or am I all alone in this category?
*A special thanks to my Father in Law for picking up my kids on this chilly November day...I am glad I got to stay inside with the littles...:)*

1 comment:

Jemit said...

Count me in Wendy.. I love home made soup..