Saturday, May 15, 2010

MOTHERS DAY SPA CONT'D..........

"THE GIRLS"

here is the finished product.....Actually Gayle did my toes and some other little girl did my nails...it was sad...she said that her Nanna was coming but she never showed up, so I told her that I needed someone to paint my fingernails...so the little girl stopped crying and went straight to work...using gobs and gobs of nail polish :-) We also were given juice and a cookie snack :-)
Our friend Terri visited the classroom and Gayle did her nails as well...Looking good Terri!Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Full of Grace said...

Looks like so much fun! Bob got Samantha and I gift certificates to get our nails done off of fifty fifty fridays from the radio station. I NEVER get my nails done EVER so I think it will be alot of fun to go and do something special like that with Samantha :)