Thursday, January 28, 2010

NONSENSE....

This was Cory and I trying out our new little camera tripod...I guess I was a little off center, huh? Esther totally snuck (I know that is not a word, but I like it.) in, and we had no idea. What a ham!

Our womens group is doing a book study on Boundaries. It is interesting because my evaluation of myself says that I dont have any boundary issues...which I am finding not to be exactly true. I like when that happens, I really enjoy working on my shortcomings...it is kind of like a game with me. I have always known Ive had personal space issues...I dont like anyone in mine! I especially dont like when other men kiss me as a greeting...and sometimes hug...I like to reserve that for my husband alone. I dont feel like it is wrong...I just dont want others to touch ME. I may be wierd I suppose. Anyways...with that strange and uncomfortable info...I am sure you will sleep better.

It has been busy this week, and I need to set myself up for success this evening, so I am going to try to cook supper early so that we just have to heat it up later. hope you are all having a great week!

No comments: