Wednesday, August 09, 2006

BOOKS I FINISHED ON VACATION !

I am always so excited to go on vacation because Cory always lets me pick out a couple of books to take along. It is one of my guilty pleasures. These are the ones that I picked up. The first one is The Englisher by Beverly Lewis...I really enjoyed this one...The first book in this series is called The Preachers Daughter...also very good. I would recommend this. The other Beverly Lewis books I have read were the Abrams Daughters series...which I LOVED!!!!
These next ones are Lori Wick books obviously. Anyone who knows me knows that I love her books...very easy reading. I loved all of these books. I have read a great many by Lori Wick and could recommend quite a few. While these were not my favorite...they still hit the spot. I read all of these books very quickly and found myself with no more...it was sad. That is why I love the Library. Our library is quite small, and I have read every Lori Wick book they have...I might start on the Beverly Lewis section. Anybody have any particulary good author recommendations?

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I can't believe you read (and completed) FOUR books on your vacation! It must be so hard to appease that greedy book-gobbling monster within! :-)

Wendy said...

Yes it is quite hard to satisfy this greedy book beast...but I figure at least I am doing something constructive...not just sitting around with a bag of chips or something... HA!