Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A LOOK INSIDE THE WOMB

Today was my very first Doctor appointment. I was lucky to be scheduled for my 1st ultrasound the same day! The kids and Cory came with me to the Ultra sound appointment, where we found that the baby was 7mm long, and that I am 7 weeks. The kids were rather unimpressed...it certainly did not look like a baby to them :) Everything seems well. She mentioned that I had a cyst on one of my ovaries, but that it would go away at 14 weeks. I was a little nervous about it, but she said it was probably where the egg came from, and that it was actually a good sign...a sign of a healthy pregnancy..so then I thought ...oh good...I have a cyst. HA. Anyways, the kids got their very own picture of thier newest sibling, and were feeling very important :-)
Next was my appointment with my regular OB Doc. Everything was fine, and I have to get my bloodwork done sometime this month. He also gave me a big bag full of lots of goodies! I am very excited...and hardly feel pregnant...and yet I am almost 2 months! Please pray for me to have good health during this time. Last time my sugar was not fantastic...Doc told me he gave me a "D"...which means watch closely! I am hoping to have no bad reports at all this time round:)

1 comment:

Sandi S. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I AM SO THRILLED FOR YOU - A NEW MEMBER OF MY ADOPTED FAMILY TO LOVE AND GET PICTURES OF!! Great anniversary gift for me huh??!!

Thanks for your anniversary post on my site! And of course - we'll keep you and the baby in our prayers!