Wednesday, August 09, 2006

PICTURES FROM VACATION

One of the fun parts of vacation is taking the kiddos out on the boat. Despite Gayles look, she really did enjoy herself.
This is one of the smallies that I caught...and most likely had for a meal. Bait of choice this year? Hands down it was leeches...Leaches? Yes you read right, Leaches...they loved them! Cory hated putting them on for me, he used a pair of pliers and sort of fashioned them that way...I would say we had to go through at least 4 dozen of them!
I like this photo because when Cory turned around to let Cliff take his photo I gave him "bunny ears" on the other side...HA. Nice fish Cor!
I think this fish was sort of a mistake...I think Cliff was using a crayfish and somehow this fish was smaller than his bait...HA...this one of course was thrown back .

7 comments:

Jane said...

The backgrounds of your photos are stunning! They look almost fake- too good to be real. It sounds as though you had a great time!

Jthemilker said...

There are no pictures of Isaac...
:(

Michelle said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun! I am glad you enjoyed your vacation! :D

Jemit said...

I'm so glad you were able to post some vacation photos finally.. you got some good ones I see..
You have had such a fabulous and busy summer. Time to settle and get ready for school now.. when does it restart?
Wish you lived closer.

Jane said...

This one reminds me of the movie, The Old Man and the Sea. Of Course Cliff is a bit young for the Old Man role- it is really the boat and the sky that makes me think that.

Rebecca said...

Great pictures! Isn't fishing by BOAT so wonderful? I love boating...especially at dusk. (Or atleast after the sunset but before the skeeters...)

Wendy said...

Yes we had a great vacation...and for some reason did not get many of Isaac...hmmmm...Yes fishing by boat is the best. At one point a bunch of bugs came out and this HUMUNGO spider (and I mean HUMUNGO) came out and was attacking the bugs...I freaked out and made Cory sit up front...I dont do spiders...so boating is okay if there are NO spiders!