Monday, August 14, 2006

HAPPY 29TH BIRTHDAY AMANDA !!!!!!

Happy 29th Birthday to my little sister Amanda ! I hope your day is very special. I wish I could be there to celebrate with you! Manda has the pleasure of having consecutive birthdays with her husband and also our sister J.J. who share an August 17th birthday. Yes, I know it is early, but I wanted to be sure to be able to get my best wishes in!
Some things about Manda~
*Manda LOVES pickles...(she is also known to drink the brine.)
* Manda salts her ketchup...(do you think she likes salt?)
* Ketchup must never touch any other food on her plate!
* Manda and Wendy once enjoyed spoonfeeding each other from a large glass bottle of Dimeatapp...until Grandma caught us. We still love it...dont we?
* Manda had a doll named Tootsie...that she carried around without a head. She had a baby car seat on the back of her bike, and off she and her headless doll would go.
* Manda got her tooth knocked out with a cow pill shooter..(Pauls fault)
* Manda got her other tooth knocked out by clamping down on a towel and having it yanked out of her mouth...(Paul was on the other side of that towel.)

These are just some little "Manda Tid bits" I will have to save some for a later time.
Have a Happy Birthday Manda.!

No comments: