Thursday, October 05, 2006

BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG....

Greetings Bloggers! Today was a fun day for me...I had some friends over for the day...and made my friend Danas Chicken Salad....Dana...this was amazing...I will make this often! Thank you so much for the recipe! The friends have gone home, and two of my babes are asleep. Usually on Thursdays my Father in Law picks I-man up from school and keeps him until supper...it helps me out, and it is a little bonding time for them...they love it! Tonight the kiddos have soccer...(note to self and others......NEVER buy white shin guards ). Cory is scoring a Volley ball game tonight, so we wont see him until bedtime...we miss that guy!
The other day I got a real treat! I went to the salon and got my hair cut and high-lighted. I am really excited because it is a new girl and she did exactly what I wanted. I thought that my hair had become too blonde. I really like my natural color which is really a dark brown...I also like natural highlights too...she did great and made it look very natural, and deepened the color a bit...what a luxury....I love to have people wash my hair...it just feels so good. I think also I am not used to people fussing over me, and that just felt really nice...what a guilty pleasure! I will definately visit her again!
Sometime next week I am taking Esther and Gayle to the zoo for Esthers field trip at school. She is so excited, and I am too! I am really looking forward to going when the weather is not so hot! Esther is doing really well in school, and just can't wait to be in Kindergarten...I am excited for her too. It will be strange next year...2 in school all day, one in Preschool, and a tiny little babe...I wonder if I will feel like my hands are much fuller or less...we shall see.
Well, I hope that everyone is having a fabulous week...no school for us tomorrow or Monday...yippee...I hope the Library is open tomorrow. I will be 15 weeks tomorrow...another week and I may be able to feel quickening!!!! That is such an awesome feeling to me...and since I am not showing yet...It will be a wonderful reminder of the precious life that I am nurturing inside of me. Some keep asking if we are finding out the sex? When ? Yes, we are finding out, and I would imagine that it will be between 18-20 weeks. I have an appt. next week, so probably my next scheduled visit we will have the sonar. It will be so cool because it is the 4D sonar...my first one! How cool! I guess you can tell I am excited...anyways... have a good rest of the week everyone!

4 comments:

Jthemilker said...

Busy busy...

One of my docs just took maternity leave and showed me her new sonogram pictures before she left - how cute! You can see the roundness of his chubby cheeks and little nose... and a hand reaching into the picture too. Very neat!
We'll be waiting to hear! We've got shopping to do!

Rebecca said...

Oh-4D! That IS exciting! I always wanted one of those, but could never afford the additional cost...our insurance didn't cover it unless there was a 'reason'. Oh well. Maybe some day.

I am in some SERIOUS need of some pampering too. And a hair style change-but I don't know WHAT to do. Oh well...

Full of Grace said...

Those 4-D ultrasounds are the neatest- you are so lucky to be able to get one (our insurance wouldn't cover them)
Have you come any closer to deciding on names?

Wendy said...

Yes we are so excited about this ultra sound. Elizabeth...hmmm names...I would have to say that we are not a whole lot closer...I definately would like to have it picked out before the ultrasound so we can say..."hello so and so"...for whatever reason I am not working all that hard on it. Maybe because Cory and I can't really agree. Oh well...I will strive to come up with something in these next few weeks!