Thursday, October 05, 2006

I LOVE THIS GUY !

This is a picture of Cory taken this summer on his "guys trip" to the Adirondacks. He and one of his buddies, and another guy made an outdoors adventure with their sleeping bags and fishing poles :) This is Cory atop of Whitehead Mountain looking over Lake Placid. Beautiful. The lake is nice too :)
Sometimes I get so wrapped up in the kids and the things that I have to get done, that it is so easy for me to overlook Cory. He is so giving and generous...a hard worker...a fabulous husband, and amazing father...just to name a few. I just feel I have to give credit where credit is due...and well...he is by far my greater/better half...and I love him so much. Later next month this loser...I mean great guy (HA) is going to take another "guy trip"...this time to Ohio for hunting...He definately deserves this time! Perhaps I will have some other photos to post of his next adventure...we shall see. Until then...be thankful for your spouse and say a prayer for them today :)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

That was so sweet! Too often we ponder our loves only on special occasions and forget to cherish them every day. Great reminder!

Full of Grace said...

Cory is a great guy- you are truly blessed to have him as a husband!(and vice-versa of course)