Tuesday, November 28, 2006

CONGRATULATIONS !!!


Congratulations to my REDNECK husband. Cory got a 6 point yesterday. I'd like to also thank him for bringing home the tick that I saw in Esthers hair....AAACK! Lucky I caught the "bugger" before he managed to find a permanent home. I imagine that Cory will go out hunting still as he has a doe tag left...He hunts down in Wyalusing at a hunting camp with some buddies. I don't care much for deer meat...but I will make a steak or roast...usually I make stroganhoff with it...(that way it doesn't taste like deer meat..heheheh) At any rate...Good Job Cor!

3 comments:

Els said...

Congratulations! Don't say too often that you don't like venison, because I'm quite jealous, but don't expect you will deliver in England....
Love, Els

Wendy said...

If there is a way to ship it to England...I would gladly oblige!! If Cory gets a doe...I will have him make some jerky --I know that I can at least send that!

Els said...

Lovely idea!! Will think about an appropiate thank you.....!