Thursday, November 16, 2006

THE MEN IN MY LIFE......

This is Elijah's 2nd sonar. I really like it because he is positioned on his stomach with his little tiny butt high up...I have never had one taken in that position before. It reminds me of Gayle...she sleeps that way often. At any rate...here he is 10 in long and 12 oz....a little outdated--but I was told I needed to post the picture...and so I do :-)
My next guy had his 1st grade picture taken...I think they turned out nice. Isaac is doing well in school, and is enjoying wrestling. They paired him up with a 5th grader who is of similar build, and he seemed to be able to match him for strength. I am very proud of this little "big" guy, and try to tell him as often as I can :-)
Last, but certainly not least...my Main Man...this is his 2006-2007 school picture. I think he took quite a handsome picture this year. Cory has been BUSY. This year he coached football, and kept the score for volleyball. He is going to be scoring for the winter sports as well...then he will be coaching Varsity Baseball in the Spring...that is his baby. In the meantime, he has been able to take a hunting trip to Ohio with some buddies, and plans to do some hunting sometime after Thanksgiving...(will I ever see this guy?) Just kidding...time is going to slow down for him come next week. This week he has had Parent/Teacher conferences. Cory loves teaching in the classroom and is having a fabulous year. We are planning on going to Pittsburgh for our Thanksgiving Break...to see my family...and I plan to sleep in almost every day...(haha). It will be a much needed vacation for our family...I am even looking forward to the long car ride, because I will have my husband hostage....:-)

So...as far as the men in my life go...I am extremely thankful for each and every one...God had blessed me in countless ways just with the three of the boys...I will try to post a "girls" post at some point too. Hope everyone has had a great week so far:-)

3 comments:

Full of Grace said...

Nice Photos of all the of men in your life! Isaac's school picture turned out really nice! :)

Rebecca said...

It's good to hear from you Wendy! I have been wondering how you were. All the pictures look wonderful. Oh-little Elijah's ultrasound reminds me so much of both my kids. They were both laying like that. I can't believe it, but it makes me get a yearning. Tugs my heart a bit.

I hope you are feeling well!

Jane said...

Hey, even I can find the baby in the sonar!