Wednesday, November 01, 2006

*NOVEMBER**

Hello bloggers! I hope your Halloween was as wonderful as ours...the weather was so nice...a little bit of sprinkles...but not cold! The kids had a lot of fun at their school parties, and then trick or treating with some friends from church.
Today was pajama day at Esthers school...I wish I could have been the snack mom and wore my own pjs...HA. We had actually forgot, but luckily we dont live too far away and could scoot home. Esther chose her Barbie pjs.
Tonight is going to be a fun night. Cory got coverage for the kiddos and he is taking me out to eat for my birthday. After we eat, he is taking me to buy my gift...he has grown a little more practical every year...instead of surprising me with a gift--he has decided it would be a better use of our money for me to pick out what I really want --instead of just being happy with what he picked out. I thought it made a lot of good sense...so I think I will be looking at getting some maternity clothes...(maybe...). At any rate, I will be happy to just walk around with Cory and not have to worry about carrying diaper bags or children...just the two of us. We will probably talk about the kids the entire time though :)
Hunting season is coming way too soon. My husband will be leaving me for 5 days ...and go gallavanting with two of his buds....he is so giddy with excitement--and I am so not looking forward to having an empty bed :( Oh, well...at least we will be taking a little vacation together for Thanksgiving! Hope everyone is having a great week! Tomorrow is "NAME THAT GENDER..." hooray!!! I say it is a boy....we shall see! My appt. is in the evening, so I might not get it posted right away! Have a fund day!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy birthday!!!! I LOVE that idea of shopping together. That is super cool!

I think it might be a boy too. Although-MANY of my friends have been having three in a row lately! ;-)

Please PLEASE let us know PRONTO-along with any more name ideas! I can't wait!

Have a great night tonight!

Rebecca said...

Ps-about the lonely bed bit. TRUST me...I understand. Last week just solidified it in my mind that I pity anyone who is not married. I think night time would be the WORST-so lonely for them. Here's to a swift return home for Cory! :-)

Full of Grace said...

Happy Happy Birthday Wendy, I hope God blesses you abundantly in this new year.

It's so hard to guess since I haven't seen you at all since you were early in your pregnancy, so I am going to play "devil's advocate" and say it's a girl, only for the sake of being different, no other reason!

I do look forward to hearing about the results from your ultrasound- have a wonderful time tonight and tomorrow!

Jemit said...

MY VOTE GOES FOR A BOY.. ISAAC NEEDS A LITTLE BROTHER..
BUT WHATEVER THE GENDER, THIS LITTLE ONE WILL BE SO LOVED.. JUST LIKE THE OTHERS
CALL ME AT THE OFFICE..I CAN'T WAIT