Monday, November 27, 2006

ESSIE MGUESSIE PRESCHOOL 2006-2007

This is a picture of my Esther. She is growing up way too fast. This was taken at Preschool this year. Esther is such a big help to me...she likes to help with food, laundry, sweeping, making beds, ANYTHING ! Esther also likes to sing...she loves to make up songs too. On days that Isaac has wrestling, we bake together. She is such a joy to me...and I am so happy to have such a beautiful daughter...both inside and out!! How did I get so lucky?

2 comments:

Full of Grace said...

Wendy,
Esther looks so much older in this photo- she looks like she is getting tall and more mature (I haven't seen her in a while, and boy can I tell) What a nice photo of her (I love the way she has her legs crossed) :)

Jane said...

She does look the proper young lady! Such a sweet child. Sigh...I wish we lived closer.