Tuesday, November 21, 2006

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU !

Happy Holidays to you! Today is Cory and Isaacs last day of school. As soon as they get home we will load into the van and head to Western PA. I have been doing loads and loads of laundry in anticipation of packing. The last load is in the dryer, and then I will fetch the suitcases. We will be staying with my Sister J.J. and Brother-in-Law Keith. They are also hosting Thanksgiving at their home, so it will be nice for me to be there to help. Friday, we will be attending a baby shower for my sister-in-law Amy. Amy will be having a girl in December. I am making the most delicious Chicken Salad...and serving it on Croissants....YUM! I can hardly wait to hear about everyone elses holiday!
On a different note...Some friends of ours are having HORRIBLE financial struggles. They have 3 children and have had no source of income for a while. Their house is now into foreclosure. They also have no health insurance. Some of you may actually be surprised that you know these folks. If you would like to send something their way...please comment on my site, and I will give you their address so that you can send it to them. Please also pray for them as the husband has had a job interview, and of course hopes to get the job.
I have not been able to post much on my site or your blogs very much, because when I do, the computer freezes up. So if there is a day you never hear from me again...the computer has officially blown up...hehehe. Hope everyone has a fabulous holiday!

3 comments:

Full of Grace said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks also for the answering machine message- I appreciated your encouraging words. I'll try to give you a call sometime next week so we can chat a bit. :)

Rebecca said...

DO I know this family in need? Would you share their address, you know my email.

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a great visit home!

Wendy said...

I look forward to it Elizabeth!

Yes, Rebecca you know them. When I get home from Thanksgiving vacation I will send the info your way.