Wednesday, July 01, 2009

GREAT WOLF LODGE...

The sheer enormousness of this place was overwhelming. The outside looked like an incredible estate or something. On the other side of the building there was water slides going in and out of the structure...too cool! The picture on top was only half of the building.
This was the entry way...and it does not do it justice....again...GIGANTIC!!! When Cory went inside to check us in...he tried to warn us that it was a little overwhelming.


This was our attempt at trying to get the entire building in one shot...pretty measly. Our room was on the left side of the structure. I will post some shots of the inside, and the good fun we had tomorrow I hope...I took about 100 pictures...so I think that I should have something good in there. Until then...Goodnight...I am sleepy.

No comments: