Wednesday, March 31, 2010

SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!

Today starts Spring Break...well it officially starts when the kids are done with school...but I like the feeling! It wont actually be a break since I have to still run the kids to ball practice, piano, birthday parties, we plan to clean the garage, clean the house, pick up in the yard...etc...and still have time to play? Big plans...little time. I started out really happy writing this post...I feel almost defeated now...blah.


Gayle is funny. I told her to go brush her hair...she said "okay...until its golden?" who says that kind of stuff?


Looking forward to going roller skating on Friday! Consider this an invite! It is lots of fun, and the kids cant wait. Gayle said shes counting down the days until she " gets more bruises"...nice. Have a great day everyone.

No comments: