Sunday, January 14, 2007

A MATTER OF PRAYER ~


Please say a prayer for a family who I know through my sister. Their names are Dan and Cindy Heim. Dan and Cindy just lost their twin daughters Noelle and Alexandra. The twins were battling Twin to Twin Transfusion. They were at the hospital to have a procedure done, and Cindy started labor and the girls were born prematurely. This was Cindys first pregnancy. I was able to see pictures of the girls, and their footprints...they were about as big as the tip of my thumb to the first knuckle...Such a sad event. So if you would please remember this family in your prayers, I am sure that they would appreciate it.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is SO sad...I will be praying for their family and especially the Mama. That is so hard, especially it being her first.

Full of Grace said...

Your words bring back memories of Grace. I will surely be praying for this couple- I can honestly say that I can relate to their suffering, just in a different way, because I lost one- they lost doubly!