Saturday, January 13, 2007

SATURDAY

This is a pipe wrench. Cory had to use one of these today....because...
While I was brushing my teeth with this today...the water would not go down...because....
One of these...(a kandoo toilet flushable wipe) was stuck in the drain. (Two in fact.) Before we took the drain apart we called the girls in to ask them if they put anything in the drain...Esther "NO...I didn't" Gayle..."Yes, I did." Hmmmm what did you put in there Gaylie? Gaylie--"Yes, I put in there..." Alright. So I guess we are lucky...we have made it to this point with nothing in our toilet or sink prior...there is always a first...and Gaylie always seems to be that person...such as...all of the "pretties" I have on my bakers rack...made it until Gayle came along....At least she was honest I suppose.

No comments: