Tuesday, January 23, 2007

RUNNING...BUT GOING NOWHERE.


See this person running inside the box? That is me. I have so much to do...and can't possibly get it done...Try as I might...I get so tired so quickly that I just HAVE to lie down. The only difference between me and this person is that I am really FAT and can't run that fast. (No more blubbering --I promise.)

I would like to thank some of you for supporting a family in financial struggles. Not long ago I got a phone call saying that their house was in foreclosure, and it would be sold this Wednesday. (Tommorow.) Yesterday I got a call from the same family, and said that someone was going to loan them the money to stop the sale of thier home...What a miracle! As far as I know, the sale was stopped yesterday!!! Hip Hip Hooray!!! God truly has His hand in our lives!

The other day I got to go through some of Isaacs baby clothes...such precious memories. Esther was also very interested in hers as well, so I had Cory bring me the tub of some of her newborn things down...again...sweet memories :) I was glad that I did look through hers, as I had put some gender neutral things I had from Isaac in there. Plus, one of my girlfriends gave me some things that were too small, so I just put them in there...now I have them for Eli. I have to go through them still yet again, and then wash them. I have to get a dresser as well...probably closer to when Eli arrives though.

I hope that everyone is having a great day! I am trying my best to accomplish some tasks...but I just feel like my body is taken hostage and is not my own. It is just after lunch and I feel like I need a nap. Like I said...I am trying hard...but not getting very far...I am feeling very defeated. Please pray for some physical strength for me...I need it so badly!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Praise God!!! What a miracle.

I was so distraught for them when I received your message on my machine! I prayed and prayed. It truly IS a miracle, isn't it? I don't think I have witnessed anything as 'close' to a miracle before.

Oh, I am just so happy for them!

~~~~~~~

Wendy, try not to beat yourself up about not having energy. My goodness, girl! You've only got three other children, a hubby and a house to care for! The last months are terribly exhausting and straining in MANY ways, but YOU CAN DO IT!

Allow yourself this time to RELAX, to put off other unnecessary jobs, etc. and DON'T be too hard on yourself!

After all, in a few (short) weeks, you will no longer have the CHANCE to rest-and you can worry about your body then too.

BTW-the fat part is just plain HOGWASH. You only gained enough wait to BE the baby-and not a stitch more! This might be the right time to tell you again that I think you are one of the most beautiful pregnant women I have ever seen.

So there!

Wendy said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I really DO rest when I need to, but I am finding that I NEED to rest more than I really sensibly should. It is also hard because the things that I need to do...HAVE to be done, it is just not an option...and I am finding that I can't physically do it...so it is discouraging to have to wait for Cory to help me as he is sooo busy. I know this is REALLY whiney...but it is the source of my plight...I have to...but I cant. AHHHHH! OH well....