Thursday, January 18, 2007

My "Wild Isaac Rose"....


I came across this image of a yellow rose, and just felt like posting it. I am anticipating the end of my pregnancy, and meeting little Eli...all the while I have been daydreaming about Isaac as a baby. I am very glad that Isaac is not seeing Elijah as "taking his spot". He is very excited about his arrival, and calls him "his Elijah". When Isaac was born, the church gave me a yellow rose bush...which I called my "Wild Isaac Rose". I do not have a green thumb...so I needed a little help when it started to wilt...I asked my Grandma to take it home and plant it, because at that time we planned to move back to Western PA. Unfortunately, my Isaac Rose did not make it...BUT...someday when we have our own land, I will get another Isaac Rose, and try and make it flourish :)

This evening I will be taking my family with me to see the 4D ultra sound!!! I have been waiting for this forever!!!! I am so excited! As soon as I can I will post a picture of the sonar :) Hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments: