Friday, March 09, 2007

37 WEEKS TODAY!!!!!

Hooray!!! I am 37 weeks today!!!! I had my OB appt. yesterday...altogether I have gained 19 lbs. This sounds like a lot since I only gained 13 with both of the girls ...I gained 25 with Isaac. I think it is well within the range of normal and healthy...especially for a girl with a little extra padding :) So far my sugar has been good...However...I did test positive for the strep test...so I hurried as fast as I could to pick up my antibiotic to give this little guy as good a start as I can. I read up on it and was a little intimidated about the whole thing...VERY bad things can happen if it goes untreated. I am blessed to have such good medical care. Doc wants me to have another ultra sound to check the weight of the baby and perhaps the status of strep I suppose. This will be next Thursday...if I make it. Everything else is status quo...still 2 cms...but like I said --any help is good help! Ive got my bags packed and ready to go. I am looking forward to meeting this squirmy guy!

No comments: