Wednesday, March 07, 2007

STILL HERE.........

Yes, I am still here. Very uncomfortable. Very rotund... I have my week 37 appt tomorrow...lets hope for big changes!!!

Yesterday I tried to blog but it froze up on me. My reason for blogging was just to gloat. (Serves me right I am sure). I was so happy because I have ALL of my laundry done...EVERYTHING...all is hung, folded, put away...and everyones clothes were gone through and put away for appropriate seasons, or for the salvation army...And yet...I woke up today to find a bunch of towels from our showers, clothes from yesterday...and would you believe...I had enough for a load of each? It does seem neverending...but that little reprieve felt SO good!! I guess that gloat did not last too long.

Baseball season started on Monday. While this means I will barely see my husband (What else is new?) It does mean that Spring is on its way and I will be living outside as much as I can :) I try to take the kids to all of the home games I can. There is a HUGE dirt pile behind the outfield...I bring shovels and buckets and the kids go wild...I also bring a change of clothes...this lets me watch the game in peace and get a little fresh air...I LOVE it!

Be sure to check out my cousin Jeremy Stockwells Blog. He is an excellent Photographer, and is extremely skilled! It is fun to see what he comes up with...I think one of the programs he does is called Photo Friday...in which he has to take a picture of whatever the theme is...and then he has another that is a personal photo challenge...it is all really cool and I hope you all take a look! Be sure to look at past archives!

Well that is about it for tonight...I hope you all are having a great week...I hope there will be a time that I can catch up with my blogging more often. Oh, by the way...Thanks for blogging John!!

2 comments:

Jemit said...

glad your computer cooperated tonite. It's nice to see your posts and read about what's happening at your house.
ATTA GIRL ! Keep that laundry under control- not like your mother, but like YOU.. so refreshing.

Full of Grace said...

Hey Wendy,
Glad to see your post, I love the updates! I know it's getting close to time so it must have been such a relief to get some things done, such as laundry! Especially when I'm sure your energy is wearing down, down, down!

Don't worry about calling me, you will be very busy, what with a new baby, and your other children to tend to! I will make sure my mom keeps me updated on you :)

Take Care and Look Forward to meeting your new little one soon :)