Friday, March 09, 2007

WITH DEEPEST SYMPATHY...

Cory called me yesterday from school to let me know that the principals husband was taken to the hospital. He had been experiencing bronchitis and just couldn't seem to shake it. Finally, they took him to the hospital and found that he was in shock. He has Strep, and it was affecting all of his organs. They told her that he would most likely pass that evening. He died this morning at 4:30. It is so sad to me that it happened so quickly. They had grandkids, and he was a 6th grade teacher...those poor students! My heart goes out to their family. This was also particularly a scary time for me due to the fact that I tested positive for the same kind of strep as you will see in the next post. I was lucky to have found it early enough and have it taken care of...

This is just a little side note, which has nothing to do with the man who died. Please don't be a "hero". If you are sick or your children are ill...get them medical care immediately. You know who you are...(Amanda...for one.) Chances may be slim that something like this would happen to you...but when it does happen--you only hurt the ones around you who will be mourning your loss. So don't try to be a "hero" and wait it out...and furthermore...don't spread it around to the rest of us! I love you all and wish you all good health...I mean it Manda...nobody is going to want to hear your croaky voice anyways--HA.

No comments: