Thursday, March 01, 2007

MY OB APPT. 36 WEEKS

Well, I had my OB appt today, and was excited to be able to get ultrasound pix to share as well. The sonographer said that she thought the baby was about 7 lb. 9oz. so far...(lucky me). It was more difficult to see the shots of him because he was running out of room and my amniotic fluid was smashing his face--HA. At any rate...one of the shots is of his ear, and you can see a little hair on the back of his head...the other non head one was of his pudgy little hand...like I said it is a little difficult to see. When I saw my OB doc he estimated that I would have a high 8 or low 9 lb baby...we shall see. He told me that he was going to check my cervix, and I said we are hoping for changes...any little bit helps. He said...don't get to excited...you are only 36 weeks...I am 2 cm dilated...I said...I told you so. HA. We are thinking sometime in the next two weeks...wish me luck. All tests are good...we are cleared for take-off. Please pray for a safe and healthy delivery of Elijah Joshua.

3 comments:

Matt said...

Finally-an UPDATE! Sheesh! I have been thinking about you lots lately...and wondering if the time had already COME for the little guy to make his appearance. Soon enough!

Your computer better fix itself right quick because I am on pins and needles over here!

Rebecca said...

That was me...Rebecca. NOT Matt. Argh. Sometimes sharing a computer is a pain...

Wendy said...

Yes, it was really hard for me too since I could not really check out anyone elses blog, and leave comments...I hope it fixes itself too!