Sunday, March 18, 2007

ELIJAH JOSHUA VALENTINE

Meet the newest member of our family...Elijah Joshua Valentine. He was born on March 16th 2007. He was 9lbs 8oz ...22inches long...and looks like Esther. He is our biggest baby so far...and is doing well. I will plan to post the "birth story" and some pictures of our little er...big guy. I am tired, but doing well. Thank you for all of your prayers and encouragement. This photo was taken today right before I left the hospital. In a few days you can look on the hospital website for his photo...I don't know if it is up yet or what it looks like. The website is www.uhs.net/ohbaby
I hope you all are doing well, and I look forward to posting all about our adventure as soon as I am able.

8 comments:

Jemit said...

Oh, he is so beautiful.. can't wait to see and hold him personally.
I have made copies of the pictures Vickie sent.. I love them and she is just the greatest for sending them so promptly.. I can't thank her enough..and you too of course.

Full of Grace said...

HOORAY!!! HE'S HERE! :) I will try to come visit you tonight at the hospital, if I can, but if I cannot..CONGRATS to the whole family, but especially to Wendy and Cory :)

Full of Grace said...

Oops, I just saw the date Elijah was born-Sorry I missed you at the hospital!!!

Jthemilker said...

Beautiful. :)

Michelle said...

Congratulations, Wendy and Cory! You all look so nice in that photo. We grow big babies at C & C, don't we?? :D We must stop drinking that water! (Or is it all those refreshments? Ha! Ha!) Rest up, and we hope to see you all soon. Take care.

Rebecca said...

Again-hearty congrats to you. Thanks for posting a picture so promptly. I added a chatbox to my blog JUST so someone would inform me RIGHT away when you gave birth...and I did it just in time because you gave birth the next day! :-)

Elijah is so sweet-and still feels small despite his 'weight' doesn't he? I think you are right, he DOES look like Esther did!

Post many more pictures...and the birth story...and how the kids reacted...everything! MUST KNOW EVERYTHING! ;-)

That is great picture of the Valentine Loves!

Abigail said...

Congratulations! What a great picture of you three, and what a beautiful boy. (Plus, you look amazing for having recently given birth!)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I know I saw you at church this last Sunday but I just had to add my congrats here, too! Elijah is adorable! I can hardly believe my little guy was that small just 5 months ago!