Thursday, March 15, 2007

JUST IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING...

...I am still here. I have been having contractions since Saturday. Each morning I awake either insanely early, or just plain early with anticipation that today will be the day. Today was no different...I just decided to ignore it, because after all I am beginning to think that this is some cruel joke...I wont EVER have this child...I shall be eternally pregnant...(Can you imagine?--YIKES) At any rate, I woke up feeling really good, so I got to work...Laundry is being done, and at the moment all others are put away. You know how Dreft and Downy smell soooo amazingly good? Well, the other day I had to wash some of Elis clothes and I did not have enough for a full load...so I threw in some of mine...they smelled sooooo good all day long, and were sooooo soft. I have decided (if it is ok with my husband) That I would like to buy some just for sheets and blankets possibly towells too. What guest would not want to sleep in a bed that smelled so good? It is pretty expensive, but I would not be using it for the rest of our laundry...we shall see.

Today I have my OB appt. I imagine if I am not in labor he will make plans to induce me...I will of course beg for it to be as soon as possible. I am hoping that all of these contractions I have been having have done something to my cervix!!! Maybe we will have a St. Patricks Day baby!!! Hooray!

Hope you all have a great and FABULOUS day!!!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Eternally pregnant?!?! YIKES!

Last night I had a dream that I was HUGELY pregnant and that they (they being freakish 'doctors') wrapped the placenta around a pole and turned turned turned it-forcing the baby to come out by wrapping the umbilical cord around the pole. Nice, huh? First of all-babies FIRST, second of all if the cord was pulling the baby out-it would come out BELLY first, thirdly I am not pregnant, and FOURTHLY-well that is just messed up!

I also had a dream that Corynn was eaten by a bear. So-maybe I AM pregnant!

Toward the end of pregnancy I am always anxious but also a bit relieved when the day goes by because I get to avoid the horrendous pain for one more day. I am a wimp. :-)

I am praying for you guys over there and am waiting on pins and needles. I know what you should do! Go to an indoor pool and get swimming! That will relax you AND the exercise will get the baby moving! If you do and you go into labor-be warned...I will be charging you for that advice! ;-)

Full of Grace said...

I love baby laundry detergent smells, almost as much as I love babies, after their bath and rubbed down in lotion. Do you know, I still smell Samuel's hair after a bath because he uses baby shampoo....I just can't get enough :)

Maybe this baby is going to be a jokester like Cory, playing games with you and tricking you into to thinking he is going to seek you out, then "hiding" again :)