Monday, January 24, 2011

....#6 UNDERWAY...

If you think about it this week...say a prayer for my husband. Cory has started his 6th class. This one is Statistics. So far he is doing really well--A's in everything!!! I am so proud of him! He is working very hard. During this class he will also be teaching as usual, and doing all of the many things he does here. He is also running a baseball camp, so he is filling his time up quickly. Speaking of baseball...That starts in March I believe...he is already working on baseball things now...early morning workouts for the kids....clothing...etc.... it will be very tight when this starts. While I don't look forward to seeing him less...I do look forward to the sign of Spring! Many of you have been so good to keep him in your prayers and for that I am so thankful. Please keep me in mind too as I try to pick up some of the slack...or perhaps lessen some of his.

No comments: